Speech Language Pathologist: Pediatric Feeding Therapist
Salary Range: $50-$55 Per Hour
Searching for Experienced and Creative Pediatric Feeding Therapist
Our pretty fantastic multidisciplinary team here at Eastside Therapy Services is growing! We are a small and close knit group of providers operating under a multidisciplinary and naturalistic therapy model. This clinician owned and operated business takes pride on our mission; To deliver high quality and meaningful services for clients while creating an exceptional community and positive experience for providers! We always say that being a part of the ETS family is something pretty special and pretty hard to beat.
This particular position will include being part of a multidisciplinary team of providers that is initiating a feeding therapy program. This team will include a nutritionist, a behavioral feeding therapist and an SLP feeding therapist. The ideal candidate will be not only interested but invested in program development and creation as we start this unique program within our practice! There is flexibility to work part time, full time, or to dive deep and help create a program that enables you to focus on your professional interests.
We are also in the process of opening up our naturalistic therapy clinic in Issaquah, where we will have an indoor and nature based outdoor therapy center, and even an animal assisted therapy program on site! This is a pretty fun time to come on board!
This particular role will be working via telehealth, in homes, schools, as well as in the new clinic.
· Competitive hourly compensation of $50.00 - $55.00 an hour
· A supportive and collaborative team environment
. The ability to manage your own time and make your own schedule
· Flexibility in caseload size, specialty/focus and scheduling
. Benefits available for all staff working 28 hours a week or more
Responsibilities of an SLP
· Conduct initial and ongoing assessments
· Create dynamic and comprehensive treatment plans for clients
· Provide therapy in the school, home and/or community setting
· Provide parent and family coaching and support
· Collaborate with a multidisciplinary service service team to maximize the clients learning
· Provide speech therapy services in the child's natural environment or via telehealth
· Find creative ways to make speech therapy fun, effective and engaging
Qualifications and Skills
· Licensed SLP in Washington State
· 3+ years experience as a pediatric SLP in treating both feeding disorders and communication disorders
· Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
· Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
· Must be able to lift 35 pounds and get on and off the floor easily