Pediatric Registered Dietician
Salary Range: $50-$60 Per Hour
Searching for a Team Oriented Part-Time Consultative Pediatric Registered Dietician!
Our pretty fantastic multidisciplinary team here at Eastside Therapy Services is growing! We have a unique opportunity for an experienced and creative RD to assist our team in initiating our pediatric feeding therapy program and creating this new position! This role will initially function as a part time contract position designed to serve a small population of pediatric patients, with the opportunity to transition to an employee position in the future. Applicants must be local to Washington State to be considered.
We are a small and close-knit group of providers operating under a multidisciplinary and naturalistic therapy model. This clinician owned and operated business takes pride on our mission; To provide an exceptional quality of service for our clients and to create an awesome experience for the providers doing so! We believe the provider experience is critical and we put our clients progress and our providers experience at the center of all that we do! We always say that being a part of the ETS family is something pretty special and pretty hard to beat.
This particular role will be working primarily with clients and the families via telehealth as well as assisting in initial program development. There will be opportunities to work in the clinic as well in the near future for applicants who are interested in clinic work.
· Competitive hourly compensation of $50-60 an hour
· A supportive and collaborative team environment
· The ability to manage your own time and make your own schedule
· Flexibility in caseload size, specialty/focus and scheduling
· Assist in the development of the RD position at a multidisciplinary pediatric therapy practice
· Conduct initial and ongoing assessments
· Develop nutrition plans and implement interventions based on knowledge of patient's current health
· Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed
· Implement personalized, age-specific and culturally appropriate nutrition strategies
· Provide nutrition education and counseling for patients
· Collaborate with a multidisciplinary service team
· Provide services in the child's natural environment or via telehealth
Qualifications and Skills
· Be a self-motivated and able to operate with independence
· Motivated to learn, improve and grow as a professional
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills