Pediatric Registered Dietician
Salary Range: $40-$45 Per Hour
Searching for a Team Oriented Pediatric Registered Dietician!
Our pretty fantastic multidisciplinary team here at Eastside Therapy Services is growing! We have a unique opportunity for an experienced and creative RD to assist our team in joining our pediatric feeding therapy team! This role will is a part time role with likely 2-3 days a week of patient treatment.
We are a small and close-knit group of providers operating under a multidisciplinary and naturalistic therapy model. This clinician owned and operated business takes pride on our mission; To provide meaningful and quality services for our clients and to create an awesome experience for the providers doing so! We believe the provider experience is critical and we put our clients progress and our providers experience at the center of all that we do! We always say that being a part of the ETS family is something pretty special and pretty hard to beat.
This particular role will be working primarily with clients and the families via telehealth, with a possible weekly in person assessment. There will be opportunities to work in the clinic as well in the near future for applicants who are interested in clinic work.
· Competitive hourly compensation
· A supportive and collaborative team environment
· The ability to manage your own time and make your own schedule
· Flexibility in caseload size, specialty/focus and scheduling
· Conduct initial and ongoing assessments
· Develop nutrition plans and implement interventions based on knowledge of patient's current health
· Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed
· Implement personalized, age-specific and culturally appropriate nutrition strategies
· Provide nutrition education and counseling for patients
· Collaborate with a multidisciplinary service team
· Provide services in the child's natural environment or via telehealth
Qualifications and Skills
· Be a self-motivated and able to operate with independence
· Motivated to learn, improve and grow as a professional
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills