Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
Salary Range: $50-$60 Per Hour
Searching for Fun Loving and Team Oriented Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist!
Our pretty fantastic multidisciplinary team here at Eastside Therapy Services is growing! We are a small and close knit group of providers operating under a multidisciplinary and naturalistic therapy model. This clinician owned and operated business takes pride on our mission; To provide an exceptional quality of service for our clients and to create an awesome experience for the providers doing so! We believe the provider experience is critical and we put our clients progress and our providers experience at the center of all that we do! We always say that being a part of the ETS family is something pretty special and pretty hard to beat.
Our team takes pride in developing an individualized and holistic approach to services for each of our patients, as well as an individualized experience for each provider. There is flexibility to work part time, full time, or to dive deep and help create a program that enables you to focus on your professional interests. Our current opening is the ideal fit for an experienced SLP who has w diverse background which includes providing intervention in both the areas of feeding, communication disorders, and evaluations!
We are also in the process of opening up our naturalistic therapy clinic in Issaquah, where we will have an indoor and nature based outdoor therapy center, and even an animal assisted therapy program on site! This is a pretty fun time to come on board!
This particular role will be working in homes, schools and child cares directly with patients with paid drive time as well as working with the multidisciplinary feeding team in both evaluations and treatment. There will be opportunities to work in the clinic as well in the near future!
· Competitive hourly compensation of $50.00 - $60.00 an hour
· A supportive and collaborative team environment
. The ability to manage your own time and make your own schedule
· Flexibility in caseload size, specialty/focus and scheduling
. Benefits available for all staff working 28 hours a week or more
Responsibilities of an SLP
· Conduct initial and ongoing assessments
· Create dynamic and comprehensive treatment plans for clients
· Provide therapy in the school, home and/or community setting
· Provide parent and family coaching and support
· Collaborate with a multidisciplinary service service team to maximize the clients learning
· Provide speech therapy services in the child's natural environment or via telehealth
· Find creative ways to make speech therapy fun, effective and engaging
Qualifications and Skills
· Licensed SLP in Washington State
· 2+ years experience as a pediatric SLP in treating both feeding disorders and communication disorders
· Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
· Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
· Must be able to lift 35 pounds and get on and off the floor easily