Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
Salary Range: $50-$60 Per Hour
Searching for Fun Loving and Team Oriented Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist!
Our pretty fantastic multidisciplinary team here at Eastside Therapy Services is growing! We are a small and close knit group of providers operating under a multidisciplinary and naturalistic therapy model. We believe in a holistic approach to pediatric therapy services!
We get to offer you
Hourly pay of of $50 - $60 an hour
Excellent medical, dental, and vision Premera health benefits package
Paid drive time
Paid administrative time
Provider pay for client cancellations
A team culture that is reported as a top three favorite part of the job for nearly all team members
Mentoring and support to pursue your professional interests (imagine program development, grad student mentoring, etc.)
A flexible schedule (no weekends or evenings!)
Our outpatient pediatric therapy team has been serving families for close to ten years! We work in schools, home, child care and our newly opened therapy center in charming Gilman Village. We even include an animal assisted therapy program where children and staff can learn in our outdoor therapy center. Our indoor therapy center has the feel of a bright, and warm early learning play area!
Interested in what it is like to work here? This clinician owned and operated business takes pride in our mission; to provide an exceptional quality of service for our clients and to create an awesome experience for the providers doing so!
We believe the provider experience is critical and we put our clients progress and our providers experience at the center of all that we do! We always say that being a part of the ETS family is something pretty special We are so thrilled to offer a community and work environment that people love to be a part of! Our retention rate after 10 years of services is 80%!
Our team takes pride in developing an individualized and holistic approach to services for each of our patients, as well as an individualized experience for each provider. There is flexibility to work part time, full time, or to dive deep and help create a program that enables you to focus on your professional interests.
· Competitive hourly compensation of $50.00 - $60.00 an hour
· A supportive and collaborative team environment
. The ability to manage your own time and make your own schedule
· Flexibility in caseload size, specialty/focus and scheduling
. Benefits available for all staff working 28 hours a week or more
Responsibilities of an SLP
· Conduct initial and ongoing assessments
· Create dynamic and comprehensive treatment plans for clients
· Provide therapy in the school, home and/or community setting
· Provide parent and family coaching and support
· Collaborate with a multidisciplinary service service team to maximize the clients learning
· Provide speech therapy services in the child's natural environment or via telehealth
· Find creative ways to make speech therapy fun, effective and engaging
Qualifications and Skills
· Licensed SLP in Washington State
· 2+ years experience as a pediatric SLP in treating both feeding disorders and communication disorders
· Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
· Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
· Must be able to lift 35 pounds and get on and off the floor easily